Award-Winning PRiSMPro Platform
Top 10 Innovative Features of PRiSMPro New Users Should Learn and Use
Welcome to the PRiSMPro Connectivity Management Platform. The award-winning PRiSMPro platform is the result of over 14 years of development and has been deployed by carrier partners in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia as their customer facing IoT/M2M Management Platform – testimony that it is robust and carrier-grade.
The most compelling features of PRiSMPro include:
- Performance and Reliability
Availability of New Cellular Carriers & Satellite Service Providers
- PRiSMPro has been optimized for commercial-grade speed, performance, reliability and stability. Many tasks that may have taken hours or even days on other platforms can be completed in minutes.
Robust and Customizable Reporting Capabilities
- PRiSMPro now offers provisioning on Optus, KPN, Vivo and Claro, in addition to AT&T, Everything Everywhere, O2, Rogers, Sprint, Verizon, Telefonica, T-Mobile, and Vodafone.
- The platform also offers Low Earth Orbit Satellite Connectivity from Iridium that provides pole to pole coverage where cellular carriers don’t.
- PRiSMPro allows customers to create up to six custom fields which can be used to append customer-specific data to the reports that PRiSMPro generates. This allows customers to append important details such as customer account numbers, customer names, cost centers and more.
- PRiSMPro generates a Daily CSV or Weekly CSV report for customers who seek to closely monitor their activities on the KORE and KORE’s downstream carrier networks.
- RADIUS Services allow customers a means to determine whether a device is in an active session and, if not, when its ast session was and how much data was used during the last data session (Note: this is not used for billing purposes).
- Cellular data session resets are available for customers seeking to stop a data session and restart it remotely in order to troubleshoot a device or series of devices.
- KORE LOCATE provides customers with the ability to find the location of devices on a map with nearest street address and LAT/LON for devices with GPS capabilities. This allows customers the ability to track the exact location of a device on the KORE network.
- KORE LOCATE is also able to provide a location radius for devices without GPS capabilities using AGPS protocols to triangulate the approximate location of a device via its proximity to the nearest cellular towers.
- KORE LOCATE also allows customers to input the details of non-KORE devices and track their location. This permission-required feature can therefore allow customers to track, for example, the location of the KORE device on a truck and also its driver via his/her mobile phone.
More IoT and M2M Optimized Service Plans
- PRiSMPro provides customers with the option to set a Test/Ready State so that a device can be activated in a test environment and then put on a retail shelf, for example, and the customer will not pay data fees until that device is sold and activated at a later time.
- Dynamic Coverage Map Access is available via the PRiSMPro user interface. These maps are updated quarterly so you can select the best underlying carrier network based on where the device will be installed or where the device is expected to travel. Selecting the right carrier has never been easier.
Robust Billing Capabilities
- KORE offers a very wide array of data plans that are optimized for IoT/M2M application solution providers’ needs. These include 0 KB plans, adjustable plans and ultra low use plans for devices that monitor for exception-based situations.
Security & Accountability
- PRiSMPro provides customers with the ability to upload customer billing information and combine it with data usage and other KORE reporting data which allows companies to optimize billing for downstream, underlying customers.
- PRiSMPro allows the top administrator to assign privileges and role-based access at a per user level. For example, a billing employee can be prevented from provisioning devices and an operations employee can be prevented from viewing billing information.
- Audit for accountability provides a log record of which user performed which task in which timeline. If there is an error or dispute, the administrator can see who authorized the action.
- From a KORE Support perspective, any action taken by KORE Support on behalf of a customer is separate from PRiSMPro for audit and roll-back capabilities.
Advanced Support Features
- KORE provides a robust set of APIs which allow customers to bi-directionally communicate and transact with the PRiSMPro platform to manage their devices and access usage and billing information. Customers can build machine interfaces into their commercial IoT and M2M applications or into back-office ERP systems. KORE provides a fully functional sandbox environment and a certification process for deployment and testing which reduces risks associated with developing against a live production system using test accounts.
- KORE offers sophisticated VPNs, custom APNs, public static IP addresses and Private IP addresses and, using PRiSMPro, customers can manage their inventory of IP addresses and order more as needed.
- PRiSMPro offers customers a full support interface with a trouble ticketing capability where customers can open new trouble tickets, monitor existing open trouble tickets and view historical (closed ) trouble tickets. The robust ticketing system allows customers to attach files, share screenshots and provide in-depth details of the situation for the KORE Support Team.
- Customers have 24/7/365 Support and can reach a support technician by phone, email or by opening a trouble ticket (recommended).
DID YOU KNOW?
KORE offers a robust set of device certification services including Carrier Certification (ex. AT&T), Industry Certification (PTCRB, GCF) and Government Certification (FCC, CE) which helps customers who need to design and deploy proprietary devices get them approved to go to market. KORE takes a hands-on consultative approach with pre-lab testing and strong working relationships with the leading lab companies, resulting in lower certification costs, faster time to market and a 100% historical success rate. With a full voting board seat on the PTCRB since 2005, KORE is the only non-spectrum owning carrier representing its customers’ interests on the PTCRB and has helped successfully certify over 1,400 devices to date.