State of the Network: Navigating 2G/3G Shutdowns for Long-Term IoT Success
At the end of 2016 AT&T shut down its 2G network, impacting an estimated 10-12 million active 2G connections. Since then, many other major carriers have followed suit and are expected to shut down their 2G and even 3G networks over the next 3-5 years, with some happening as soon as 2020.
- Sunder Somasundaram, Senior Vice President, Pre-Sales & Solution Architecture KORE
- Steven Baker, Vice President Product Management, KORE
Watch on-demand to learn information organizations need to prepare for these upcoming network shutdowns and avoid any disruptions to IoT solution performance.
This On-Demand Webinar Covers:
- Current state of 2G/3G networks and expected sunset timelines for major North American operators
- Overview of low power LTE options available to replace legacy networks
- Network migration strategy and use case mapping
- Partnering for network migration and long-term IoT success